SkyCity Adelaide is a comfortable environment so that Poker may be dealt and played in the best spirit of the game.
More detailed information on precisely what is and what is not acceptable behaviour is available from the Poker Supervisor.
COVID – 19
The health and safety of our customers and staff remains our highest priority.
Accordingly, the following rules shall apply in relation to the playing of Poker:
- Poker tables will be limited to a maximum of 8 players.
- All players will be required to use the supplied hand sanitiser prior to play. Hand sanitising is a mandatory requirement for all table play.
- Players will be tracked at tables via the GES Poker Management System, being the primary booking and customer tracking system that has been operational in SCA for 2 years.
- All Poker players are required to be checked in by a member of staff prior to commencement of play.
- Poker table tracking is in addition to the requirement for players to check in via the Government QR code system on entry to SkyCity.
- All Poker play records will be retained by SkyCity for a minimum of 28 days.
- As is current SkyCity practice, all players and staff will be permitted to use a facial mask should they choose to do so. Masks will be made available at all Poker tables and supplied to players on request.
The following is the manner in which we encourage patrons to play
- Protecting your hand
- Being quiet when a hand is in play (especially if you are not in the pot)
- Announcing intentions clearly
- Playing with integrity
This is the kind of behaviour we will discourage and hopefully a friendly reminder will be all that is required:
- Throwing chips directly into the pot (‘splashing the pot’)
- Throwing cards or chips in an aggressive manner
- Acting out of turn
- Using a mobile phone at the table
This kind of behaviour will result in immediate suspension or barring at the Poker Supervisors discretion
- Swearing, yelling, arguing or creating a disturbance
- Abusing any patron or staff member
- Bending or marking cards