“Card” means the card issued by SkyCity to a Full Member in connection with his/her Membership and, for the avoidance of doubt, includes a Temporary Card.
“Eligibility Age” means 18 years or over.
“Eligible Goods and Services” means the goods, services and/or facilities of a Service Provider in respect of which SkyCity has agreed (with the Service Provider) that Members will earn Points from the purchase or use of such goods, services and/or facilities.
“EZYplay Guest Card” means the card issued by SkyCity to a patron that is not connected to any Membership.
“Full Member” means a person whose application for Membership of the Program has been accepted, but excludes Temporary Members and those persons who have ceased to be a Member under the terms and conditions of the Program.
“Member” means both a Full Member and a Temporary Member and “Membership” has a corresponding meaning.
“Participant” means a Rewards Provider or Service Provider.
“PIN” means the personal identification number for use with a Card.
“Points” means loyalty points earned by a Member from the purchase or use of Eligible Goods and Services and loyalty points otherwise awarded to a Member by SkyCity under the terms and conditions of the Program.
“Program” means the Rewards program administered by SkyCity and called (in respect of Members joining pursuant to these terms and conditions) the SkyCity Rewards program or other such name as SkyCity may determine.
“Reward” means the benefits, goods, services and facilities (including, without limitation, tickets and vouchers) provided from time to time under the Program that can be obtained by a Full Member through the accumulation and redemption of Points.
“Rewards Provider” means SkyCity and any person who has an agreement with SkyCity for Full Members to obtain Rewards from that person in consideration of the redemption of Points.
“Service Provider” means SkyCity, and any person who has an agreement with SkyCity such that Members will earn Points for the purchase or use of Eligible Goods and Services supplied by that person.
“SkyCity” means SkyCity Adelaide Pty Limited, its successors and assigns.
“Temporary Card” means a card issued by SkyCity to a Temporary Member which is valid for seven days (or such lesser or greater period as SkyCity may specify) from the date of its first activation.
“Temporary Member” means a person who is not a Full Member of the Program, but is issued a Temporary Card and can accumulate Points. However, that person is unable to redeem any Points earned for Rewards unless they become a Full Member before their Temporary Card expires.
Membership, Cards and Participation in General
1. Membership of the Program provides:
- a) Members with the opportunity to accumulate Points and participate in exclusive promotional events and activities from time to time offered by SkyCity, Participants and/or other third parties; and
- b) Full Members with the opportunity to redeem Points for Rewards.
2. Membership is free to each individual who has reached the Eligibility Age. Suitable photo identification and/or other proof of identity acceptable to SkyCity is required before an application is accepted or a Card is issued.
3. The number of Points earned by Full Members will determine their eligibility for Rewards during the Membership of the Program and their Membership category. Membership of such category is to be reassessed monthly (or such longer period as SkyCity may determine) according to the criteria applying at that date.
4. SkyCity reserves the right to refuse any application for Membership or terminate Membership at any time for any reason at its sole discretion (including, without limitation, if a Member trespasses in any area at any property owned or operated by SkyCity or its related companies or is subject to an exclusion order). A Member is not eligible to accumulate Points or participate in exclusive promotional events and activities from time to time offered by Participants and/or other third parties, and a Full Member is not eligible to redeem Points for Rewards, under the Program during any period that that Member has trespassed or is subject to an exclusion order in relation to any property owned or operated by SkyCity or its related companies. Notwithstanding this, a Full Member may, subject to clause 33, withdraw funds from that Member’s Card during any such period.
5. Membership is personal to each Member and is not transferable.
6. Each Card is the property of SkyCity and must be returned to SkyCity on demand, including on termination or cancellation of Membership. SkyCity will determine the manner of delivery of a Card to a Member in its sole discretion. SkyCity will not be responsible for any loss suffered by a Member due to misuse or non-delivery of a Card. If a Card is lost or stolen, SkyCity must be notified without unreasonable delay and SkyCity may impose a charge for any replacement Card provided. SkyCity is not responsible and will accept no liability for misuse of lost or stolen Cards or EZYplay Guest Cards.
7. First use of a Card by a Member and/or his/her signing of a Card means that the Member has read and understood these terms and conditions and accepts them and confirms his/her eligibility for Membership (as amended from time to time). Each Member agrees to immediately advise SkyCity of any change of address and other details provided by that Member on their application for Membership of the Program.
8. SkyCity reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time. Upon such termination:
- a) Full Members will have one month; and
- b) Temporary Members will have only the remaining number of days until expiration of their Temporary Card (or such longer period as SkyCity may specify),
from the date of notice of termination within which to accrue Points and for Full Members to redeem Points. At the end of the relevant period, all Points not redeemed will expire and be forfeited.
9. SkyCity may agree to combine the Program with any other loyalty or rewards program or agree to Points being exchanged or exchangeable for loyalty reward points under any such other program (and vice versa), on such terms and conditions (including as to the exchange of Points into loyalty/reward points of that other program (and vice versa)) as it may determine in its sole discretion.
10. SkyCity may, at any time, establish, change or remove different categories of Membership to which different rules apply, including (but not limited to) Point accrual rates, means of accruing Points and, for Full Members, Rewards offered.
11. Death or bankruptcy of a Member will result in immediate cancellation of Membership and forfeiture of all Points of that Member.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time by SkyCity. The latest version of the terms and conditions for the Program can be found at https://www.skycityadelaide.com.au. SkyCity will use its best endeavours to provide Members with a minimum of 30 days’ notice of changes to the terms and conditions in circumstances where such changes may have a significant adverse effect on Members or a class of Members. SkyCity may also change, at any time, any other matter connected to the Program, including (but not limited to) changes regarding:
- a) accrual rates for earning Points;
- b) the means by which Points may be accrued;
- c) Points required to qualify for a particular Reward;
- d) Rewards offered in connection with the Program;
- e) Points required to be eligible for a particular category of Membership; and
- f) Participants.
Please contact our SkyCity Rewards team for further information regarding the Program.
14. SkyCity is not responsible, and will not accept any liability, for any Card or system failure or for a Member not swiping or not correctly swiping his/her Card and neither SkyCity or any Participant is under any obligation to provide the relevant Member with Points or any other benefit under any of these circumstances.
15. SkyCity reserves the right to verify the validity of a Member’s Points or purchases or use of Eligible Goods and Services and to disqualify any Member who acts other than in accordance with these terms and conditions from further participation in the Program.
16. SkyCity is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by a Member as a result of their Membership to this Program, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
17. Points are not transferable and may only be redeemed by a Full Member who has earned them or otherwise been awarded them by SkyCity.
18. Unless otherwise permitted by SkyCity in its sole discretion, Points are valid for 6 months from the date of accrual and any Points that are not redeemed within 6 months of the date of accrual will expire. All Points are redeemed on a “first-in-first-out” basis. Where a Full Member accesses a cashless gaming facility under clause 33 and uses a combination of Points and cash payment for wagers the Points are redeemed first before any cash payment is applied.
19. Any Points accrued by a Member in connection with a transaction which is subsequently cancelled or where a refund is subsequently given will be deducted from that Member’s Points balance.
20. Full Members cannot earn and redeem Points in the same transaction. Points earned from the purchase or use of Eligible Goods and Services in any one transaction can be redeemed immediately in a separate transaction but cannot be used to discount the transaction for which Points are earned.
21. Individuals representing wholesalers and tour companies, free independent travellers (FITs) invoicing through a travel agent or tour company, company invoices and gift vouchers (on purchase or redemption) are all excluded from earning Points.
22. In order to redeem any Points as a credit on a gaming machine, including automated table games, members are required to first turnover the same amount before they are able to transfer the Points to the machine’s credit meter and subsequently use these credits for gambling.
Comp Value (Complimentary)
23. Comp Value is not transferable and may only be redeemed by a Full Member who has earned them or otherwise been awarded them by SkyCity.
24. Unless otherwise permitted by SkyCity in its sole discretion, Comp Value is valid for the period specified in the benefits brochure from the date of accrual and any Comp Value that is not redeemed within the period stated will expire. All Comp Value is redeemed on a “first-in-first-out” basis.
25. Any Comp Value accrued by a Member in connection with a transaction which is subsequently cancelled or where a refund is subsequently given will be deducted from that Member’s Comp Value balance.
26. Full Members cannot earn and redeem Comp in the same transaction. Comp earned from the purchase or use of Eligible Goods and Services in any one transaction can be redeemed immediately in a separate transaction but cannot be used to discount the transaction for which Comp Value is earned.
27. Wholesalers, tour companies, free independent travellers (FITs) invoicing through a travel agent or tour company, company invoices and gift vouchers (on purchase or redemption) are all excluded from earning Comp Value.
28. Points can only be redeemed for Rewards provided by a Rewards Provider. Rewards may only be redeemed by a Full Member swiping his/her Card and entering his/her correct PIN. Proof of identification may be required at the time of redemption.
29. Rewards are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash, provided that SkyCity may from time to time offer a cash redemption option as a Reward in its sole discretion.
30. SkyCity is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards or Reward vouchers or tickets after they have been issued or sent to the Full Member.
31. SkyCity reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or substitute Rewards at its sole discretion and is not responsible, and will accept no liability, for any loss arising from a cancellation, withdrawal or substitution of Rewards.
32. SkyCity makes no warranties or representations either express or implied with respect to the quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of any goods or services (including Rewards) offered as part of the Program and, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage or claim that arises in connection with any of those goods and services. In the event that liability cannot be excluded by law, liability for a breach of a condition or warranty in relation to goods or services provided in the course of the Program is limited to:
- In the case of goods, to either one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
33. A Full Member will have access to a cashless gaming facility on their Card, which once activated will enable that Full Member to:
- a) credit funds to that Card;
- b) debit gaming machine wagers and electronic table game wagers from that Card;
- c) credit gaming machine winnings and electronic table game winnings to that Card; and/or
- d) withdraw funds from that Card at SkyCity and, in each case, up to any applicable monetary threshold specified by SkyCity.
34. Funds credited to a Card will be available for 3 years from the date of crediting and any funds that are not debited or withdrawn within 3 years from the date of last activity by the relevant Member (i.e. last use of his/her Card) will be forfeited. All funds credited will be debited or withdrawn on a “first-in-first-out” basis.
35. Members should refer to the Cashless Gaming terms and conditions for more information about the cashless gaming system.
Premium Membership & Premium Gaming Areas
36. Access to the Premium Gaming Areas for South Australian residents is by invitation only and restricted to Members who have met the required qualification criteria including but not limited to:
- a) Membership status within this Program;
- b) Achieving or exceeding the regulated expenditure threshold;
- c) Not listed on any barring register, list or database;
- d) Passing a Host Responsibility Risk Assessment;
- e) Declaring that there is no current gambling problem; and
- f) Passing any appropriate SkyCity background appraisal.
37. Access to Premium Gaming Areas for international/interstate residents is available on request when the individual can provide identification proving that their city/country of residency is not South Australia and by confirming they do not currently have a gambling problem.
38. SkyCity conducts regular assessments to determine whether a South Australian Member can continue to qualify as a Premium Customer and therefore access Premium Gaming Areas. These assessments are conducted in accordance with prescribed regulatory requirements.
39. Premium Members can sponsor three guests at a time for entry into the Premium Gaming Areas. Each guest is only allowed to enter a Premium Gaming Area at times when the Premium Member is present on the casino premises. Each guest is required to become a Member of this program, and if either guest is a South Australian resident the guest will be required to:
- a) Not be listed on any barring register, list or database;
- b) Pass a Host Responsibility Risk Assessment; and
- c) Declare that there is no current gambling problem.
40. Entry to Premium Gaming Areas is at SkyCity’s discretion and can be revoked at any time.
Abuses of the Program
41. Any fraud or misuse of a Card or improper conduct or breach of these terms and conditions will result in SkyCity taking appropriate action (as determined by SkyCity in its sole discretion), which may include the cancellation of Membership and the forfeiture of the relevant Member’s Card and any accrued Points and/or comp.
42. Each Member is responsible for keeping their PIN secure and confidential. Where a Member chooses a PIN, that Member must not choose sequential numbers, personal information or any other easily found or known PIN. SkyCity will not be responsible or liable for disclosure of a PIN by a Member or use of a Member’s PIN by another person. Use by any other person of a Member’s PIN in connection with use of that Member’s Card may result in that Member’s Points balance being forfeited or that Member’s funds being forfeited (as the case may be).
43. Membership of the Program does not give a Member access to the benefits of any other club or facility of SkyCity or a Participant and does not entitle a Member to obtain access to any area, club or facility operated by SkyCity, a related company of SkyCity or a Participant. Any Member found attempting to obtain unauthorised access to any such area, club or facility will be deemed to be breaching these terms and conditions.
Problem Gambling Exclusion
44. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither SkyCity nor any of its related companies (including the holders of the operator’s licences and the venue licences for the SkyCity casinos) nor their officers nor employees shall in any circumstances assume any obligation or incur any liability whatsoever to a Member or to any other person (whether in contract, tort, equity, under statute, or otherwise) in relation to or for any loss, damage or other harm of any kind, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or whether personal, social, physical, economic (including gambling losses) or otherwise caused or exacerbated by, or arising from or in connection with, any problem gambling by a Member at SkyCity.
SkyCity Rewards Website and App
45. Additional terms and conditions apply to your use of the SkyCity Rewards website and app.
Bonus Points Program
46. SkyCity may from time to time establish an entitlement to additional Points and additional Rewards (Bonus Points & Rewards Program) on the following terms and conditions;
- SkyCity will specify a duration for the Bonus Points & Rewards Program.
- SkyCity will specify a class of Members entitled to participate in the Bonus Points & Rewards Program.
- SkyCity may specify points will accrue during the Bonus Points & Rewards Program (Bonus Points) in addition to the Points that accrue under other elements of the Program.
- SkyCity will specify Rewards that may be redeemed from Bonus Points or Rewards that may be redeemed by Members in addition to the Rewards that accrue or are awarded under other elements of the Program.
- There will be no charge or cost to participate in a Bonus Points & Rewards Program.
- Unless otherwise permitted by SkyCity in its sole discretion, Bonus Points are valid for 6 months from the date of accrual and any Bonus Points that are not redeemed within 6 months of the date of accrual will expire.
- SkyCity may terminate or change the terms of a Bonus Points & Rewards Program at any time.
Interactive Promotion Program
47. SkyCity may from time to time establish interactive promotions that are run through EGMs or promotional machines (“Interactive Promotions”) on the following terms and conditions:
- SkyCity will specify a date and time for the Interactive Promotions which may include multiple sessions per day over a specified period.
- SkyCity will specify a class of Members entitled to participate in the Interactive Promotion.
- The Interactive Promotion will only be available to nominated classes of Members who elect to access the Interactive Promotion.
- For Interactive Promotions run through EGMs, at the nominated time, qualifying Members playing eligible EGMs will be automatically entered into the Interactive Promotion with the Interactive Promotion game automatically appearing on an eligible Member’s screens at the nominated times.
- SkyCity will specify how Members are to qualify for the Interactive Promotion such as either by actively playing on an EGM at the relevant time, satisfying a required points threshold or by inserting their Member’s card into an EGM.
- SkyCity will issue rules for the Interactive Promotion which will identify how a qualifying player who wishes to engage in the Interactive Promotion can participate and have an opportunity to obtain a complimentary prize from the outcome of the Interactive Promotion.
- SkyCity will specify whether there is or is not a limit to the number of times a qualified Member can participate in the Interactive Promotion during the relevant period.
- SkyCity will specify the prizes to be awarded to a Member as part of the Interactive Promotion. SkyCity will also specify the Reward Points which will accrue as a result of a Member’s participation in the Interactive Promotion which may allow points to be earned by all Members or may allocate points to certain of those Members who have made a selection in the Interactive Promotion which, under the terms and conditions of the promotion, earns Points.
- Points or prizes awarded under the Interactive Promotion are in addition to the Rewards that accrue under other elements of the Programme.
- SkyCity may specify a maximum prize pool for each Interactive Promotion (and for each individual element of the Interactive Promotion) which may limit the number of points available to Members participating in the Interactive Promotion.
- All other terms and conditions of the Interactive Promotion will be issued by SkyCity and shall be read and treated as forming part of the terms and conditions of the Interactive Promotion under this clause 47.
- SkyCity may terminate or change the terms of an Interactive Promotion at any time.