Enjoying an authentic local sense of place in the heart of Adelaide and forming part of the extraordinary SkyCity precinct, Eos is located for the pleasure seekers. Step outside your everyday and experience the vibrant Riverbank entertainment precinct, local laneways and Rundle Mall, all within walking distance of Eos by SkyCity.
Arriving to the hotel
- From North Terrace, follow Station Road down to the main SkyCity entrance and take the lifts down to the Eos hotel concourse.
- Enter the Railway Station from the Riverbank Pedestrian Bridge (access card required)
- Enter off King William Road (turn left off North Terrace) into the Festival Car Park and turn left into Eos Valet. On arrival into hotel concourse you will be met by our concierge team.
- The closest parking to Eos by SkyCity is the new Festival Car Park.
- Festival Car Park is an underground car park, located on Festival Drive, right next to Adelaide Festival Centre.
- You can access Festival Drive from King William Rd, or Montefiore Rd.
- Please note, there is temporarily no right turn from King William Street into the new Festival Drive Car Park. You can turn LEFT into Festival Drive from King William Rd. If you are travelling from the northern suburbs, Montefiore Rd may be your best option to enter Festival Drive.
- Self-parking is available on B2, B3 & B4 levels. Once parked, head to the lifts and make your way to level C - Eos Hotel Concourse.
If you are travelling from the northern suburbs, Montefiore Rd may be your best option.