Terms and Conditions
Appointment Cancellation, Rescheduling and Amendment Policy
In order to confirm your appointment at EOS Spa + Wellness your spa treatment will be charged in full at the time of booking. In order to accommodate our hotel guests and clients waiting for appointments we have a strict cancellation policy. Please provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation, reschedule or amendment of your booking. If you reschedule, cancel or significantly modify your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled booking, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to making every effort to ensure our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) are continuously met.
- Gift Certificates are valid for use for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Guests must arrive for their appointment 20 minutes in advance to allow time for check in and changing. Late arrivals may result in modification to the treatment booking.
Pool and Spa Attire
- Spa guests will be provided with a robe, slippers and disposable underwear.
Swimwear must be worn at all times when using the Aquum steam room and sauna facilities as well as in the pool area.
Health and Hygiene
- Guests are required to shower prior to using Aquum facilities and the pool area.
- Guests must not enter the Spa + Wellness area if they are sick or feeling unwell. If you have an appointment in the Spa please contact us directly to reschedule.
- All Treatment rooms and equipment used is thoroughly sanitised between treatments. Should you wish your Spa Therapist to wear a mask during your treatment we will be happy to oblige.
- Guests must inform us of any skin or health concerns or conditions in advance prior to their appointment as in some instances treatment may require medical consent or slight modifications to the protocol.
- Smoking and mobile phone use is not permitted anywhere inside the Spa.
- Our Spa Team are trained in infection control prevention measures for Covid -19 to industry and official health authority best practise standards, as well as undergoing temperature checks prior to their shifts. You can rest assured that we have screening measures in place to ensure compliance by our Spa team and guests in regards to up to date travel restrictions and quarantine regulations prior to every treatment.
- If you are showing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- We recommend that you leave valuables at home or in your room. EOS Spa + Wellness does not accept responsibility for any personal items left in bathrobes, lockers or within the Spa + Wellness level.
- Young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian or adult when using the Pool and Aquum area or having a treatment.
- Cash, eftpos and all major credit cards are accepted. In-house guests may charge treatments and retail purchases to their room account. Surcharges may apply to some cards.
- Product returns are only accepted with proof of purchase and where the product is deemed faulty. We adhere to Australian Consumer law and health and safety regulations when handling any requests for a return or refund.
In Room Massage
- We accommodate in-room massage booking for couples only with a minimum of two Spa Therapists present at all times.
EOS Swimming Pool and Spa Pool Conditions of Use
For your enjoyment and safety, please take note of the following information and conditions of use:
- The Swimming Pool and Spa Pool are open from 5am - 10pm daily
- Aquum is open within Spa operating hours from 9am-7pm daily
- There is no Lifeguard on duty at any time
- The Leisure Deck is a calm and relaxing space for the enjoyment of Eos Hotel + Eos Spa + Wellness guests
- Sol Bar & Restaurant Menu is available to order for Leisure Deck dining during Swimming Pool open hours
- Guests must shower prior to using the Swimming Pool, Spa Pool, and all Aquum facilities
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times whilst using the Swimming Pool, Spa Pool, and Aquum facilities
- Babies must wear correct swimming nappies at all times in the Swimming Pool & Spa Pool
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the Swimming Pool, Spa, Sauna and Steam Room areas at all times
- Glassware is not permitted on the Leisure Deck
- Running and diving into and around the Swimming Pool and Spa Pool is prohibited